How Can We Help?
What are some ways to define my traffic and overall users?
One of the best ways to define your typical visitor is to create personas.
Personas are representations of your visitors based on the data you have on your traffic.
They help you understand the goals of your user and adapt your interface accordingly.
Here are the main questions you can ask in order to create a targeted persona:
Who is your visitor?
- Where are they from?
- What is their annual income?
- What is their level of education?
- Are they the type to use the Internet to access sites such as yours every day?
- Do they purchase things on the web?
Why are they on your website?
- What are the most visited pages?
- What are the most commonly searched keywords?
- What are the most clicked spots/elements?
How is he on your website?
- What type of device are they using?
- What’s their OS?
- What’s the size of their screen?
- What’s their connection speed?
Read more here: