Platform for Privacy Preferences or P3P is a protocol allowing websites to declare their intended use of private data collected from the web browser.
Developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), Platform for Privacy Preferences acts as a safety net against controversial practices from merchants.
So, why is it useful exactly?
- Websites implementing such policies enjoy higher levels of trust from users
- It helps users understand the privacy policies of the website before disclosing their private information
CrakRevenue’s Affiliate Referral Program
How it works:
When a new affiliate signs up under your CrakRevenue referral link, you receive 5% of their earnings in referral commissions for as long as they work with us, no matter how big their earnings are!
You enjoy doing business with us? Share your referral link with your friends and let them boost your income by working with CrakRevenue! Making extra money has never been so easy. What are you waiting for? We’ve already paid +$500k in commissions with our referral program!
Do you wonder what it sounds like to have 5% referral commissions? Let’s do the math:
- If the affiliate you referred makes $11 per day for a year, you earn $200 for the year.
- Recruit 4 more affiliates with similar revenues, and you’ll be making an extra $1,000 a year.
- If you happen to catch a Whale, someone who ends up making $500 per day for a year, you’ll bring in over $9k in that year!
For simply giving out your referral link and having someone sign up under you!
How amazing is that?
Don’t hesitate to ask our Customer Experience Team or your Affiliate Manager for details.
Any questions? Our live chat is now open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST. over the week.
Creating multiple accounts or referring yourself is not accepted. Please do not engage in spam.
Use your referral link today!
Read more here:
Whale Hunting 2.0
Select your Offer.
Once you have found the perfect offer, click the offer name to select it.
You can also use the View site link to preview / check out the particular offer’s landing page.
Once in the detailed offer page, you’ll have all the information about it including the offer’s description, payout type, payout rate, the accepted countries, the conversion flow, terms & conditions, etc.