Welcome to Day 3 of this Masterclass!
Let’s talk about your goals
To make sure your goals are clear and reachable, each one should be:
- Specific (it must be simple and significant).
- Measurable (it must be easy to track).
- Achievable (it must be attainable and realistic).
- Relevant (it must be worthwhile and relevant to you)
- Time-bound (it must have a time limit).
Plus, you need to be patient! It will not always work on the first try, or it may take a bit longer before seeing results. When promoting an offer, for example, don’t switch to another offer after only a couple of days just because you don’t have satisfying results yet. Give it some time, try to optimize your funnel, A/B test different landing pages… and so on.
Affiliate marketing is not rocket science, but that doesn’t mean it’s a piece of cake either! It requires work to be put in, but it can lead to high revenues, especially when done right.
Start with a goal that is not too high, but not too low at the same time—maybe something like $200 for your first month. That way, target goals will be a little easier to reach, while motivating you to move forward to the next target on your list.
If you are just starting out, PPL might be extra alluring to you for that quick, fast cash as those conversions roll in. Remember, evaluate your long-term goals and decide which pay model is going to help you succeed in reaching those goals.
(Don’t throw axes in your free time, it can be dangerous.)
Working with a CPA Network has many benefits
Let’s look at them:
- Support for selecting the best offer for your traffic, coaching for your sales funnel and not having to deal with various customers requests.
- We take care of tracking your sales so that you get paid for your work, and offer tips, tricks, tutorials and useful reading material to help you succeed.
- Free and exclusive tools to send your traffic to the best performing offers that we’ve extensively tested to ensure high conversion rates.
- Not to forget that by doing business with a CPA Network, you get one payment for all your offers.
Never hesitate to reach out to your Affiliate Manager. We’re very accommodating, you know.