- Am I getting the best spot at the best price?
- Has the spot already been tested?
- Does the spot have stats and data to back up its price?
- Are you prepared for traffic fluctuations?
- Do you know if the spot allows all content?
- Does the site limit you in how you can display your ad?
- Does your spot allow all types of creatives?
- Are you watching your ad rotation?
- Is the price right?
- And most importantly, do you trust the seller?
Read more here:
From Newbie to Media Buying Authority – Part 2 – 10 Things to Ask Before Buying Flat