How Can We Help?
How to Add CrakRevenue’s Website to an Android or iPhone Home Screen
CrakRevenue is not yet available on app stores. But if you want to access your favorite website in a flash, there’s a way! You can have a direct link on your smartphone screen. Looking exactly like an app, you will be directly redirected to CrakRevenue’s website when you tap the icon. Here’s how to do it:
If you’re using an Android:
- Open Chrome and go to affiliates.crakrevenue.com/login
- Click on the three-dot menu at the top and select Add to Home screen.
- Edit the title of the icon. Once the title looks fine (whether it’s “CrakRevenue” or “CR” or “🤑”), tap Add to transfer it to the home screen.
- Go to your screen, and you’ll see the icon and the Chrome logo, meaning you can’t change the icon to another browser.
- Enjoy your home screen’s shortcut to your favorite website.
If you’re using an iPhone:
- Open Safari and go to the website. Then,
- Tap the share menu and select Add to Home Screen.
- Edit the icon’s title as it will appear on your screen. When everything is good for you, tap Add.
- Confirm, and here you go! CrakRevenue will appear on your home screen for easy access. Note that for iPhone users, the link will only work with Safari.
Good to know
- We highly recommend saving your favorite reports in the Statistics section of the desktop version. This will make it easier for you to access them on the mobile version.
- When you use the mobile version, it helps us determine where we need to improve and make your experience even better.
- If you encounter any issues with the mobile version or notice a missing feature, feel free to contact us directly through our Live Chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you as quickly as possible.