We strongly recommend double checking your CR profile information (especially all your Account Details / Billing information) to make sure everything is correct and up-to-date.
To do so, click on Profile in the main menu. You will see 3 sections...:
- User Details: this contains your personal account details such as your name & address.
- Billing Information: this is where you can edit things like your preferred Payment Method, etc.
- Notifications: this shows, among others, the offers on which you have been approved.
Don’t forget – we’re able to pay you your hard-earned CrakRevenue earnings via one of these four available payment methods:
- First Choice Pay (previously known as Payoneer)
- And of course, payment by Check
Not every affiliate living in every country has all these payment methods available to them. Some restrictions apply. Here are some current Payment Restrictions to be aware of.
Remember; by default, our payment terms are set to net 30 (bi-monthly). That means you get paid 30 days after the end of a period in which you reach your minimum payout. There are two payment days in a month; we pay on the 1st and the 15th of every month.
Our minimum payout is $100, except for Wire, because the transfer fees are way higher. For wire transfers, the minimum payout is $500.
If you haven’t reach your minimum payout within one of the periods, the amount will be carried over and processed automatically once you’ve surpassed your minimum payout.