CrakRevenue’s Native Ad Generator is an exclusive tool that allows you to create natural and relevant ads that will conform to the look and feel of a site, blog or tube.
Native Ads are key to higher engagement and ultimately, more conversions. They allow for a better and more natural sales flow.
- The user clicks on an ad that appears on a site; you can adapt the design of your ads to fit with the site.
- By clicking on the link, the user will access content and other relevant links.
- Ultimately, the user will click on an ad that will open a landing page. At this point, the user is already interested in your product and the conversion rate tends to be much higher.
Our Native Ad Generator allows you to choose various categories of advertisements that will best suit your traffic.
Over the course of the next few steps, you will have options that will enable your ad to match the overall look and feel of your site, so they won’t disrupt the user’s experience.
- First, name your campaign in the top left corner of the page.
- Choose your Template. As soon as you’ve selected one, you will be able to see a preview of your Native Ads at the bottom of the screen.
- In the “Niche Settings” tab, you’ll have a few basic options for the content of your ads, such as:
a. Sexual Orientation
- In the “Native Ads Settings” tab, you’ll be able to modify the shape of your template.
- The “Image Settings” tab lets you customize the way your Native Ad thumbnails will appear and display. You can choose:
a. To display or not display the image
b. Your desired image type: square, portrait, landscape or widescreen
c. The padding between each Native Ad
d. The size and color of the optional border
- The “Text Settings” tab lets you customize dozens of various text options regarding your Native Ad. For instance, choose:
a. To display or not display any text
b. The text position, alignment, lines, and size
c. The font family / style
d. The color and the behavior when a user hovers
- Finally, for the more advanced users out there, there is the “Custom CSS” tab. In this tab, you can simply copy / paste CSS code that will make the widget look the way you want.
After completing these steps, you’ll now have Native Ads on your site!
We’ve made a short video to guide you.