We strongly recommend double checking your CR profile information (especially all your Account Details / Billing information) to make sure everything is correct and up-to-date.
To do so, click on Profile in the main menu. You will see 3 sections...:
- User Details: this contains your personal account details such as your name & address.
- Billing Information: this is where you can edit things like your preferred Payment Method, etc.
- Notifications: this shows, among others, the offers on which you have been approved.
Don’t forget – we’re able to pay you your hard-earned CrakRevenue earnings via one of these four available payment methods:
- First Choice Pay (previously known as Payoneer)
- And of course, payment by Check
Not every affiliate living in every country has all these payment methods available to them. Some restrictions apply. Here are some current Payment Restrictions to be aware of.
Remember, we pay net30. We pay 30 days after the end of a period in which you reach the minimum payout. There are two payment periods in a month, we pay on the 1st and the 15th of every month.
Our minimum payout is $100, except for Wire, because the transfer fees are way higher For wires, the minimum payout is $500.
If you haven’t reach your minimum payout within one of the periods, the amounts will be carried over and processed automatically once you’ve surpassed your minimum payout.
Don’t leave without checking out our last Webinar!
In case you missed our last and most recent CrakRevenue Webinar, here it is: