Here are the main reasons that might explain why you didn’t receive your payment:
- You didn’t reach your minimum payout amount. When that’s the case, an invoice amount will be shown with the status Carried Over. All the carried over invoices that are not yet paid will be when the sum of all of them will reach the minimum payout amount.
- It hasn’t been 30 days after the end of the period yet
There are two payment periods per month. The first starts on the 1st of the month and ends on the 15th. The second period starts on the 16th and ends on the last day of the month. We pay Net 30. That means you will be paid 30 days after the end of a period. Example: If you reach your minimum payout during the March 1 to March 15 period, your payment will be sent on April 15.
- You didn’t choose or select a payment method in your profile
- You modified your CR profile / payment information too late. All information & any modifications must be made 5 days before the end of the period.
- Your name or part of your payment information in your profile is not accurate, complete, or valid.
- If you are using Paxum make sure you enter & check the appropriate e-mail address.
If your situation is different from the ones mentioned above and you haven’t yet received a payment, don’t hesitate to contact our Support team at email@example.com!